Skip to content
- You'll need your laptop or phone close to you to hear and see the class.
- Find a small, contained space in your house. Preferably a bathroom with enough space for a yoga mat.
- Seal off crevices under doors with damp towels.
- Place a large towel on top of your mat and have an extra towel/blanket handy for covering yourself during the first savasana.
- Generate heat and humidity with a space heater and running a hot shower for a little bit. You can also crank up your thermostat.
- Take a hot shower beforehand and dress in layers immediately afterward.
- You're ready, start class!