We’re open as of Monday, June 15th with limited class times and class size restrictions. Please note the following policy changes to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 before attempting to visit the studio:
- All students and staff are required to self-assess their own temperatures and possible symptoms before traveling to the studio. If you have a fever or demonstrate symptoms of COVID-19, you must stay at home.
- All students must digitally sign our new activity waiver before taking class. Please click this link to sign- https://bit.ly/2BbQ6aI
- All In-Studio classes must be reserved and paid for online in advance. Reservations open 4 days ahead of time and close 30 minutes before class time.
- Studio doors open 15 minutes before the start time. The studio must be empty of all patrons 15 minutes after the class ends. This quick turn around of students allows time for the staff to properly clean and disinfect all common areas every 2 hours and prevents cross-over traffic between classes.
- If the maximum number of spots have been filled for a particular class, please consider looking for other class times at both of our locations.
- Due to limited class offerings and sizes, our current pricing structure has changed and prices have increased. We can no longer afford to offer classes at pre-covid rates in order to financially recover from the effects of the pandemic. Please email for more information. email@example.com
- Our showers and changing rooms are closed until further notice. Please arrive ready to practice. We suggest wearing layers that are easy to take off and put back on.
- All students and staff will be required to wear their personal face masks while visiting the studio. Everyone may remove their face masks while exercising.
- All students and staff must remain 10-feet apart from each other while exercising.